We are proud to carry Faraday Electric Assist Bikes. These beautiful machines combine stunning design, future engineering, and elegant practicality to give you a fun, stylish, efficient transportation solution.
Faraday Electric Bikes
June 25, 2016
Faraday began when a team of designers and engineers from IDEO was asked to design the ultimate modern utility bicycle.
Faraday teamed up with Paul Sadoff, the master bicycle builder from Rock Lobster cycles, to design the bicycle that launched the brand. Paul helped ensure that great bicycle building is in Faraday’s DNA from Day 1. See pictures from the design process here.
After a successful crowdfunding campaign, the Faraday brand was made official, and the journey from prototype to the product that fulfilled the vision was long and complex. It was worth the wait.
Come in and test ride one: You will smile.
What You Get with a Faraday
- Upright comfortable riding posture
- 20 mph cruising speed that lets you stay with the flow of traffic.
- Adjustable assist levels.
- Long battery life
- Built-in front and rear lights
- Lightweight and nimble frame, relative to other electric bikes
- A solid, Dutch city inspired design that you just can ride without assist