We have a great trade-in program as well as a rotating selection of certified pre-owned bikes for sale here at the shop. Each of the pre-owned bikes have undergone a thorough inspection and been fully serviced.
Pre-Owned Bike Program
How The Pre-Owned Program Works
We will take your qualified bike and give you store credit towards your new dream bike. Here's how it works.
• We do a 40 point Inspection by trained staff to assess the value of your bike.
• Your appraisal takes 30 minutes-one hour.
• Once we have established your value, you have seven days to accept the offer. After seven days, the bike must be re-appraised.
• If you accept the offer, you will be given a store credit for the amount of the value of your trade-in.
• A photo I.D., phone number, and email address will be required to begin the appraisal process.
• Evaluation is based on age of bike, condition, amount of service needed, and market trends.
• 10 year age limit on most bikes.
• 5 year age limit on full suspension bikes
• We accept bikes that are in good operating condition—no broken bikes.
• We accept bikes purchased from bike shops. No department store or big box bikes.
• We cannot accept bikes with structural issues.
• Estimates cannot be made over the phone.
Pre-Owned Bike Inventory
Be sure to check back as inventory updates regularly!
We sell pre-owned bikes that meet our standards of quality and condition. Here’s what comes with your pre-owned bike purchase:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• 10% off service labor for life of the bike.
• 15% off accessories at the time of purchase.
• 2 year service program: $100 for 2 Tune-ups for 2 yrs.
For questions email email@example.com, or call 512-473-0222 and ask for Peter.
Trek Domane 2.0 Road Bike - 60cm - $600
For sale is this 2013 Trek Domane 2.0 aluminum road bike. Frame size is 60cm. Trek's Domane 2.0 proudly features Trek's IsoSpeed technology and balanced endurance geometry for a wonderful ride, top comfort and excellent handling in all terrain and conditions. The efficient 200 Series aluminum frame and road-smoothing lightweight carbon fork let you dance up the climbs. Equipped with precision-shifting Shimano Tiagra 2x10spd drivetrain with compact crankset for easier climbing, and powerful dual-pivot brakes, to the fine Bontrager wheels, tires, bars and stem. Fits a 6'1"-6'3" person.
Asking $600 + tax (msrp was $1430). The bike has been freshly tuned and detailed and is ready to roll.
Trek Precaliber 12 Boys
For sale is this mint condition 2019 Trek Precaliber 12 boys bike. Wheel size is 12". Trek's tiny-and-tough Precaliber 12 is the perfect first bike for your young'un. It's everything a first bike should be: colorful, easy to ride and built to last. This great tot rod is made of kid-proof steel and has brawny steel rims. And it comes with heavy-duty training wheels to help your little one ride with confidence right away. Fits ages 2-4; 3'0"-3'4".
Asking $130 + tax (msrp is $220). It has been tuned and detailed.