We have a great trade-in program as well as a rotating selection of certified pre-owned bikes for sale here at the shop. Each of the pre-owned bikes have undergone a thorough inspection and been fully serviced.
Pre-Owned Bike Program
How The Pre-Owned Program Works
We will take your qualified bike and give you store credit towards your new dream bike. Here's how it works.
• We do a 40 point Inspection by trained staff to assess the value of your bike.
• Your appraisal takes 30 minutes-one hour.
• Once we have established your value, you have seven days to accept the offer. After seven days, the bike must be re-appraised.
• If you accept the offer, you will be given a store credit for the amount of the value of your trade-in.
• A photo I.D., phone number, and email address will be required to begin the appraisal process.
• Evaluation is based on age of bike, condition, amount of service needed, and market trends.
• 10 year age limit on most bikes.
• 5 year age limit on full suspension bikes
• We accept bikes that are in good operating condition—no broken bikes.
• We accept bikes purchased from bike shops. No department store or big box bikes.
• We cannot accept bikes with structural issues.
• Estimates cannot be made over the phone.
Pre-Owned Bike Inventory
Be sure to check back as inventory updates regularly!
We sell pre-owned bikes that meet our standards of quality and condition. Here’s what comes with your pre-owned bike purchase:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• 10% off service labor for life of the bike.
• 15% off accessories at the time of purchase.
• 2 year service program: $100 for 2 Tune-ups for 2 yrs.
Trek Madone PRO 6.9 WSD Women's Carbon Road Bike - $1500
For sale is this 2010 Trek Madone PRO WSD women's carbon road bike. Frame size is 54cm. Lighter, faster, better. That was Trek's goal in creating the Madone 6.9 WSD. Hand-made from OCLV2 carbon, the 6.9 is brutally efficient, ultra light and breaks the status quo with a tapered 1.5-inch headtube/fork combo that makes your front end super stiff for scalpel-like steering. The downtube joins with an insanely-stout 90mm-wide bottom bracket. This gives you the stiffest possible platform to launch attacks with every watt of your energy going to road. The bike is the integrated seatmast that reduces weight and smooths the road underneath you for sublime comfort. Equipped with Shimano Ultegra 6600/6700 10spd drivetrain. Fits 5'7"-5'8" person.
Asking $1500 + tax. The bike has been freshly tuned, detailed, and has new bartape as well.
Electra Mini Rod Kids Bike - 16" - $150
For sale is this mint condition 2017 Electra Mini Rod kid's bike. Wheel size is 16". Learning to ride is more fun on Electra's Mini Rod. It allows kids to place both feet on the ground with the saddle at the proper height for pedaling, so stopping and starting is easy and safe. Plus, the laid-back design lets your child sit higher for a better view and makes the bike fit better as your child grows so he'll be able to ride it longer. And, for complete comfort and control, he'll love the cushy saddle, easy-to-use coaster brake and heavy-duty training wheels. Fits a 3'3"-3'10" child.
Asking $150 + sales tax. (msrp was $250). The bike has been freshly tuned and detailed. For questions contact peter at mellow johnny dot com or call 512-473-0222.
For questions email email@example.com, or call 512-473-0222 and ask for Peter.