We have a great trade-in program as well as a rotating selection of certified pre-owned bikes for sale here at the shop. Each of the pre-owned bikes have undergone a thorough inspection and been fully serviced.
Pre-Owned Bike Program
How The Pre-Owned Program Works
We will take your qualified bike and give you store credit towards your new dream bike. Here's how it works.
• We do a 40 point Inspection by trained staff to assess the value of your bike.
• Your appraisal takes 30 minutes-one hour.
• Once we have established your value, you have seven days to accept the offer. After seven days, the bike must be re-appraised.
• If you accept the offer, you will be given a store credit for the amount of the value of your trade-in.
• A photo I.D., phone number, and email address will be required to begin the appraisal process.
• Evaluation is based on age of bike, condition, amount of service needed, and market trends.
• 10 year age limit on most bikes.
• 5 year age limit on full suspension bikes
• We accept bikes that are in good operating condition—no broken bikes.
• We accept bikes purchased from bike shops. No department store or big box bikes.
• We cannot accept bikes with structural issues.
• Estimates cannot be made over the phone.
Pre-Owned Bike Inventory
Be sure to check back as inventory updates regularly!
We sell pre-owned bikes that meet our standards of quality and condition. Here’s what comes with your pre-owned bike purchase:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• 10% off service labor for life of the bike.
• 15% off accessories at the time of purchase.
• 2 year service program: $100 for 2 Tune-ups for 2 yrs.
For questions email email@example.com, or call 512-473-0222 and ask for Peter.