We have a great trade-in program as well as a rotating selection of certified pre-owned bikes for sale here at the shop. Each of the pre-owned bikes have undergone a thorough inspection and been fully serviced.
Pre-Owned Bike Program
July 22, 2019
How The Pre-Owned Program Works
We will take your qualified bike and give you store credit towards your new dream bike. Here's how it works.
• We do a 40 point Inspection by trained staff to assess the value of your bike.
• Your appraisal takes 30 minutes-one hour.
• Once we have established your value, you have seven days to accept the offer. After seven days, the bike must be re-appraised.
• If you accept the offer, you will be given a store credit for the amount of the value of your trade-in.
• A photo I.D., phone number, and email address will be required to begin the appraisal process.
• Evaluation is based on age of bike, condition, amount of service needed, and market trends.
• 10 year age limit on most bikes.
• 5 year age limit on full suspension bikes
• We accept bikes that are in good operating condition—no broken bikes.
• We accept bikes purchased from bike shops. No department store or big box bikes.
• We cannot accept bikes with structural issues.
• Estimates cannot be made over the phone.
Pre-Owned Bike Inventory
Be sure to check back as inventory updates regularly!
We sell pre-owned bikes that meet our standards of quality and condition. Here’s what comes with your pre-owned bike purchase:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• 10% off service labor for life of the bike.
• 15% off accessories at the time of purchase.
• 2 year service program: $100 for 2 Tune-ups for 2 yrs.
For questions email email@example.com, or call 512-473-0222 and ask for Peter.
Cannondale CAAD12 Black Inc Road Bike- 52cm - $2700
For sale is this mint condition 2017 Cannondale CAAD12 Black Inc carbon road bike. Frame size is 52cm. Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminum race bike ever made. The CAAD12 Black Inc is a true racer, using dialed-in geometry, and smooth-riding Smartformed C1 6069 construction to create tight handling and an unparalleled ride quality. Add in luxe Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11spd shifting, and powerful Dura-Ace brakes, and you've got a recipe for unrivaled performance. Cannondale completes this mean machine with their stiff, lightweight Hollowgram carbon clinchers, Ultralight stem, and Ultralight handlebar to connect rider and cockpit, and an integrated computer mount. Fits a 5'6"ish person.
Asking $2700 + tax (msrp was $5800). The bike has been freshly tuned/detailed and is ready to fly.