We have a great trade-in program as well as a rotating selection of certified pre-owned bikes for sale here at the shop. Each of the pre-owned bikes have undergone a thorough inspection and been fully serviced.
Pre-Owned Bike Program
How The Pre-Owned Program Works
We will take your qualified bike and give you store credit towards your new dream bike. Here's how it works.
• We do a 40 point Inspection by trained staff to assess the value of your bike.
• Your appraisal takes 30 minutes-one hour.
• Once we have established your value, you have seven days to accept the offer. After seven days, the bike must be re-appraised.
• If you accept the offer, you will be given a store credit for the amount of the value of your trade-in.
• A photo I.D., phone number, and email address will be required to begin the appraisal process.
• Evaluation is based on age of bike, condition, amount of service needed, and market trends.
• 10 year age limit on most bikes.
• 5 year age limit on full suspension bikes
• We accept bikes that are in good operating condition—no broken bikes.
• We accept bikes purchased from bike shops. No department store or big box bikes.
• We cannot accept bikes with structural issues.
• Estimates cannot be made over the phone.
Pre-Owned Bike Inventory
Be sure to check back as inventory updates regularly!
We sell pre-owned bikes that meet our standards of quality and condition. Here’s what comes with your pre-owned bike purchase:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• 10% off service labor for life of the bike.
• 15% off accessories at the time of purchase.
• 2 year service program: $100 for 2 Tune-ups for 2 yrs.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 512-473-0222 and ask for Peter.
Crumpton SL Carbon Road Bike - 58cm - $4,000
For sale is this Crumpton SL carbon road bike. Frame size is 58cm. SL Road is superlight, built for daily use and proven to be a tough yet resilient masterpiece. Assembled from selected Edge Composites tubing with reduced wall thicknesses, the SL is designed to be a no compromise ensemble of weight and structure yet its unique minimalist aesthetic is being praised as some of the finest carbon work in the industry. The bike is speced with a Shimano Dura Ace 10spd drivetrain and Dura Ace brakes. The wheels are hand built with Paul road hubs and HED Belgium rims. The cockpit is all Ritchey. Bars are Ritchey Superlogic Evolution carbon; stem is a Ritchey WCS AXIS 4, and the seat post is a Ritchey WCS Carbon. Saddle is a Fizik Aliante. Comes with Dura Ace pedals. Frame fits a 6'2"-6'3" person.
Asking $4000+tax (msrp was $9000). The bike has been freshly tuned and detailed. There some light clear coat scratches but over all the bike is in excellent condition.
Moots Mooto X RSL Single Speed Mountain Bike - Lrg/19" - $5000
For sale is this customer Moots Mooto X RSL single speed mountain bike. Frame size is 19"/Large. Built for serious cross country MTB Racing, the MootoX RSL is built from the ground up designed and build to be the finest performing 29r titanium cross country race bike. It's quick responsiveness and decisive handling comes from key features like an oversized head tube for zero-stack headsets, an oversized Press Fit 30 bottom bracket for more immediate power transfer in the drive line and an oversized butted seat tube to provide increased stiffness. Additionally, the formed down tube provides increased fork clearance while the formed chain stays and re-designed rear triangle offer increased tire clearance while reducing weight. Titanium bolts are speced on the rear dropouts and a wicked Rockshox RS-1 suspension fork completes this dream frame setup.
This single speed whip is speced with SRAM XX1 carbon cranks, Chris King headset, Moots Ti seatpost, ENVE carbon bars, SRAM Guide RCS brakes, and a Shimano PRO Stealth saddle. Wheels are hand built with Onyx SS rear hub, SRAM front hub (designed specifically for the RS-1 fork), and carbon rims. Tires are Maxxis Ikon 2.2, setup tubeless.
Asking $5000 + tax. The bike has been freshly tuned and detailed and is in excellent condition.
Seven Axiom SL Titanium Road Bike - 58cm
For sale is this custom built Seven Axiom SL titanium road bike w/carbon fork. Frame size is 58cm. The Axiom SL's double-butted titanium strips out extraneous weight while maintaining stiffness and unrivaled strength. Coupled with craftsmanship seldom seen in the modern peloton. The frame is also setup with fender/rack mounts.
The bike is speced with a Shimano Dura Ace 10spd drivetrain and a Ritchey WCS cockpit including a WCS One Bolt seatpost, WCS Carbon stem, and Ritchey Superlogic Evolution carbon bars, and a Chris King headset. The wheels are hand built with White Industries road hubs and Velocity Fusion rims. The saddle is a Brooks Professional. Comes with Shimano Ultegra pedals. Fits 6'0"-6'2".
Asking $4000+tax (msrp is $8000). The bike has been freshly tuned and detailed and is in excellent condition. Has new bartape.