We have a great trade-in program as well as a rotating selection of certified pre-owned bikes for sale here at the shop. Each of the pre-owned bikes have undergone a thorough inspection and been fully serviced.
Pre-Owned Bike Program
How The Pre-Owned Program Works
We will take your qualified bike and give you store credit towards your new dream bike. Here's how it works.
• We do a 40 point Inspection by trained staff to assess the value of your bike.
• Your appraisal takes 30 minutes-one hour.
• Once we have established your value, you have seven days to accept the offer. After seven days, the bike must be re-appraised.
• If you accept the offer, you will be given a store credit for the amount of the value of your trade-in.
• A photo I.D., phone number, and email address will be required to begin the appraisal process.
• Evaluation is based on age of bike, condition, amount of service needed, and market trends.
• 10 year age limit on most bikes.
• 5 year age limit on full suspension bikes
• We accept bikes that are in good operating condition—no broken bikes.
• We accept bikes purchased from bike shops. No department store or big box bikes.
• We cannot accept bikes with structural issues.
• Estimates cannot be made over the phone.
Pre-Owned Bike Inventory
Be sure to check back as inventory updates regularly!
We sell pre-owned bikes that meet our standards of quality and condition. Here’s what comes with your pre-owned bike purchase:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• 10% off service labor for life of the bike.
• 15% off accessories at the time of purchase.
• 2 year service program: $100 for 2 Tune-ups for 2 yrs.
Trek FX Sport 4 Hybrid Bikes - Medium, Large, X-Large - $700
For sale are these mint condition 2018 Trek FX Sport 4 hybrids bikes (sold as each). Some have only been ridden once or not at all. We are selling 2 Mediums (18"), 1 Large (20"), and 1 X-large (22.5"). If you need a bike that can help you finish a 50-mile ride charity ride, your first sprint triathlon, your daily commute, or any other fitness milestone then is the bike. The FX Sport 4 has a lightweight 200 Series Alpha Aluminum frame, a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a 2x10spd Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a wide range of gears for hilly routes, rack and hidden fender mounts, fast-rolling Bontrager AW1 tires, IsoZone ergonomic grips, and compatibility with DuoTrap S. It's the perfect combination of road bike speed and hybrid bike versatility: comfortable over the long haul, quick when you want to put the hammer down, and reliable in all weather conditions and a variety of road surfaces. Medium fits a 5'5"-5'9"; Large fits a 5'9"-6'1"; X-Large fits a 6'1"-6'5" person.
Asking $700 + tax (current msrp is $1200). The bikes have been freshly tuned and cleaned.
Cervelo R3 105 Carbon Road Bike - 56cm - $1000
For sale is this 2016 Cervelo R3 carbon road bike. Frame size is 56cm. Soar up climbs and glide smoothly over chewed-up pavement with Cervelo's R3. Cervelo's huge, aerodynamic Squoval carbon tubes transition into sleak seatstays for a near-mythic blend of competition-shattering stiffness and cobble-dissolving control. Not only is the R3's weight impressively low, its comfortable geometry and tapered front end provide precise, controll over all types of terrain. The beefy Squoval chainstays and Cervelo's BBright bottom bracket channel every drop of power to the pavement. Shimano's 105 drivetrain with an FSA crankset offer smooth, crisp shifting. Adding to the speed and comfort are fast-rolling Shimano R500 wheels and a Fizik saddle. Whether you're climbing hard, carving corkscrew descents, or blazing past your riding buddies in the town-limit sprint, every ride on your R3 will be pure two-wheeled heaven. Fits a 5"10-6'0" person.
Asking $1000 + tax (original msrp was $2600). The bike has been freshly tuned and detailed.
For questions email email@example.com, or call 512-473-0222 and ask for Peter.