The Quick series of hybrid fitness bikes from Cannondale sets a new standard in the category. It's light, comfortable, fast, and fun.
Cannondale Quick 3 Disc
The Quick series puts Cannondale's race bike innovation and technology into fast, light fitness bikes for you and me. Priced from $439 to $1299, you'll find your ride.
We are featuring the Quick 3 Disc, which boasts Cannondale's lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy frame and carbon forks, along with a Shimano Sora 9-speed component group. The Quick 3 comes in at a friendly $869.99
- Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
- Tektro Hydro Disc brakes for sure, light touch stopping
OutFront steering geometry makes the Quick so stable, confident and fun to ride.
- Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
- Both Quick and Quick SL frames share a new geometry that offers an easier reach to the bars and features consistent jumps in stack and reach across all sizes, for easy fitting.
- It comes with Schwalbe Spicer 30c Tires, but can take widths up to 30c, for fun in gravel and rough stuff.