We are lucky enough to be one of the few dealers in the U.S. to carry Pinarello, and we have just gotten the 2019 Dogma F10 Etap. This work of art is on our floor and ready to be your dream bike.
2019 Pinarello Dogma F10 is Here
Pinarello Dogma F10 review
We are an official Pinarello dealer and the only place in Austin you'll find these one of a kind bikes. Currently, we have a full size run of Etap F10s ready for test rides.
At a Glance
Dogma F10 inherits much from the BOLIDE, currently the fastest bike in the world, with the current Hour Record holder with Sir Bradley Wiggins, time trial World Champion with Kiryenka and winner of Tour de France champion Chris Froome.
It retains the super-efficient Flatback™ profiles from the Dogma F8, but adapts a new design of the down tube from the BOLIDE TT which shields the water bottles from the wind, while further increasing the lateral stiffness.
Features On the Dogma Pictured Here
- Carbon Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
- Asymmetric Frame
- Fork ONDA F10 with ForkFlap™
- Think2 System with E-Link™
- ICR™ Internal Cable Routing
- Drop in Bearing System 1” 1/8 - 1”1/2
- Italian thread BB
- Seatclamp TwinForce
- 3XAir™ two positions available for the second bottle
- FlatBack Profile
- Max Tyre 700x25mm
Come in and give one of these works of art a spin.
A closer look at the Pinarello Dogma F10
Used by the Team Sky riders at the Tour de France and La Vuelta, the Pinarello F10 provides blistering speed and road efficiency in a simply stunning package of classic design and cutting edge technology. In particular, the Dogma F10 has a spectacular list of parts and features, summarized below:
- Torayca T1100 1K Carbon Fiber with Nanoalloy Technology: this makes the Dogma F10 lighter than most bikes but strong enough to withstand various elements while cycling on the road
- Asymmetrical 916 Black Lava Frameset: provides aggressive long-distance performance with 20% better aerodynamic performance than the Dogma F8. This is partly achieved with a Flatback shaping on the downtube that shields bottles and other addons, thus reducing drag and ensuring more power for moving forward.
- TwinForce Seatclamp: eliminates the use of classic collars, and its integration to the frame adds points to the Dogma F10’s aerodynamics.
- Onda F10 Forks with ForkFlap: based on the design of Bolide’s ForkFlaps, these reduce drag by up to 10%
- Internal cable routing: keeps the cable protected through the downtube, allowing for tidier organization and greater allowance for customisation
- E-Link equipped Think2 System: makes the Dogma F10 efficient in adapting to either electronic or mechanical groupsets.
- Two-position 3XAir: allows you to position your bottle cage properly for superior aerodynamics.
What we like about the Dogma F10
As Austin’s most reputable dealer of Pinarello bikes and parts, the Pinarello F10 is without question one of the best bikes we carry in our shop. This is the brand that has bought the Team Sky Riders to various victories on huge races, and it could possibly bring you to blistering speed rates as well. What we like the most:
- The design borrows the best of the Dogma F8, but improved with some stellar upgrades
- It features the stiff downtube design, which helps a lot in the aerodynamics, especially around the bottle cage.
- The Onda F10 Forks with ForkFlap decreases wind drag by as much as 10%.
- Its Think2 System greatly improves the electronic and mechanical adaptability of the Dogma F10.
These features make the Pinarello F10 a bike you should consider buying. Feel free to visit our shop, and ask our staff about the Dogma F10.
What we don’t like about the Dogma F10
The Dogma F10 Disk being undoubtedly a superb bike but it’s not perfect. It is not the lightest bike available, and it's also not the friendliest bike when talking about repairs or maintenance. Servicing can get complicated. This makes it important to have an accredited Pinarello dealer (like Mellow Johnny's) near you, for professional and reliable servicing assistance when necessary.
Pinarello Dogma F10 alternatives
Pinarello Dogma F10 alternatives
Mellow Johnny’s Bike Shops offer a wide selection of top-of-the-line bicycles in case you also want to browse some alternatives to the Pinarello F10. Some of the Dogma F10 alternatives we offer include:
- Trek Emonda SL6 DISC: one of the best Pinarello alternatives if you want to have a lightweight bike. It also has a carbon frameset, with 12mm axle for additional stiffness.
- BMC Teammachine Disc: another champion in various global races, this is considered as one of the best in terms of performance, what with a good mix of compliance, efficiency, and light weight.
- TREK Madone SLR 6 DISC: one of the top race bikes we have here in Mellow Johnny’s. This spectacular bike is something to consider as an alternative for the Pinarello F10, in terms of features, performance, competitiveness, and overall aspects.
These are just a few of the best Dogma F10 alternatives we have at Mellow Johnny’s. Feel free to connect with us, so we can help you find one that’s perfect for you.
The Pinarello Dogma F10 has worked superbly for the Team Sky riders as they rolled over the finish lines of various pro cycling races, and can serve you just as well along Austin’s most popular cycling routes.
At Mellow Johnny’s, we can provide you with the best bikes in the world, plus world-class after-care to ensure that your bike offers the fastest and most competitive performance possible. Buy the Pinarello F10 from Mellow Johnny’s today.